What’s my shoe size? When is my birthday?
What’s my favorite food?
These are just some of the boyfriend tag question we have thought of to see how well your man knows you.
The really great thing about them is that they will make him love you more and make him feel good when he can answer.
As a way to grow closer and let him truly know you, asking one of these boyfriend tag questions each day of the year is perfect.
1. What did you think when you first met me?
2. What do you remember most about the night/day we first met?
3. What about our relationship makes you really happy?
4. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
5. Do you believe there’s one person you’re ‘meant’ to be with?
6. Do you believe in fate? destiny?
7. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
8. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
9. What about me made you fall in love?
10. How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
11. Everything happens for a reason—why do you think we met?
12. What was your very first impression of me when you first saw me?
13. What was your first impression of me when we actually met?
14. Do you remember the day we met?
15. If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
16. If you had one word to describe our love what would it be?
17. Is love something that scares you?
18. What about love scares you?
19. What’s your favorite memory of us?
20. What does it feel like to you when we hold each other?
21. When did you first realize you loved / liked me?
22. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
23. Would you meet my parents?
24. Would you introduce me to your parents?
25. Would you shout my name to the world?
26. If something happened where I had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go our separate ways?
27. Where is your favorite place to be with me?
28. Do you believe in love at first sight?
29. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
30. What is your first thought in the morning when you wake up next to me?
31. If we got married someday, where would you want to take me on a honeymoon?
32. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
33. What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
34. Do you think I’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
35. Do you believe in soulmates?
36. Do you think we’re soulmates?
37. What do you think has been the hands-down funniest moment since we started dating?
38. What’s one quality about me that I see as a flaw that you absolutely love?
39. What does a day in the life of a couple with a super healthy relationship look like?
40. What’s the best marriage or relationship advice you’ve gotten?
41.What’s your number one rule in a relationship?
42. What do you think is the best and worst thing about having you as an SO?
43. Besides cheating, what can an SO do that would make you end a relationship?
44. What is something (beside appearance) that a person can do to become instantly more attractive to you?
45. What is the role of a wife?
46. What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
47. Do you think there’s such thing as the ‘right’ person for you?
48. Do you think I’m the ‘right’ person for you? (If yes) What about me makes me the ‘right’ person?
49. If I said you could date other people, would you?
50. What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
You might like this
51. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
52. What’s the best and worst things about being in a long-term relationship?
53. What did you learn about relationships from watching your mother and father?
54. Who in your life has the healthiest relationship with their SO?
55. How serious should it get before a married couple goes to a marriage counselor?
56. Where do you get your ideas about what a good relationship is?
57. How much work should a couple put into having a strong relationship?
58. What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
59. What’s one thing you hope happens in the future of our relationship?
60. What does love mean to you?
61.What do I mean to you?
62. What’s the funniest / strangest thing that someone has drunkenly confessed to you?
63. How often is your brain on autopilot?
64. What does this relationship mean to you?
65. What would be the absolute perfect day?
66. If we could go anywhere together right now, where would you want to go?
67. What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
68. How often do you go into a room and forget why you went into the room?
69. What is the strongest animal you could win against with just your bare hands and feet?
70. Which fictional villain made you feel real hatred towards them?
71.What’s your biggest weakness in this relationship?
72. Who do you think is the most affectionate in our relationship?
73. How often do you feel utterly worn down?
74. How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?
75. What did you learn a little too late?
76. What about us both is exactly the same since we first started dating?
77. What’s one thing I do that makes you feel good, that you wish I did more?
78. What are the two biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?
79. What’s one thing about your life you would never change for someone else, including me?
80. What do you think I’d say is your most attractive quality?
81. What gross and unhygienic things do people do that bothers you?
82. What’s your favorite way to show affection?
83. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
84. What’s your favorite physical quality about me?
85. What are you too hard on yourself for?
86. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
87. Would you rather go on a road trip with me or with friends?
88. Would you ever take me on a trip with you and your friends?
89. What things do I do that make you blush?
90. Would you prefer to lay on a beach with me to get a tan or get playful in the water?
91. When was a time that you laughed the hardest?
92. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
93. What’s the craziest thing you’d do for me?
94. Is there anything that I’d be surprised to find in your bedroom?
95. Who’s your celebrity crush?
96. Who knows you the best?
97. What’s your best feature?
98. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
99. How can you tell that you’re going to be friends with someone?
100. What’s your favorite thing about traveling?
101. What were the turning points of your life?
102. What’s the most painful text you’ve ever received or sent?
103. Where would your perfect place to settle down be?
104. What makes a person seem ignorant or intelligent?
105. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
106. What minor inconvenience bothers you way more than it should?
107. What advice do you think future you would give current you?
108. What did you see online that still haunts you?
109. What lie do you wish you never learned the truth of?
110. What would be the worst text to wake up and see?
111. What event in your past has come back to haunt you?
112. What are some things you hid from your parents?
113. If you could go back and change just one decision you made, what decision would you change?
114. What movie was so sad that you will never watch it again?
115. you think you’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
116. What do most people overestimate or underestimate about you?
117. What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
118. What habits do you have that annoy other people?
119. What brutally honest truth about yourself can you share with me?
120. What about you scares you the most?
121. How much of the bad stuff that happens to you is your fault?
122. What’s it like to be you?
123. What was the most awkward moment you had at school?
124. What was the cleverest thing you did as a child?
125. What unique games or activities did you play as a child?
126. What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen happen at a job you’ve had?
127. What was your worst injury as a child?
128. What’s the most famous you’ve been?
129. If your whole life was recorded, but you could only choose an hour of footage to watch, what scenes would you go back and watch?
130. If I were to make you breakfast, what would you want it to be?
131. If I were to cook you dinner, what would make you the happiest?
132. Would you ever dress up for no reason and just dance with me anywhere, even an empty parking lot?
133. How would you describe your family?
134. Do you think your family will like me too?
135. Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride over a pretty terrain?
136. What would be your ideal vacation with me?
137. Do you let me win games?
138. If you didn’t win anything in a carnival game, would you try again?
139. Would you rather take me camping or on a tropical vacation?
140. What have you stolen?
141. What’s the coldest you’ve ever been?
142. When did you really try hard, I mean really whole assed it, and it still wasn’t enough?
143. When are you the most yourself?
144. If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
145. What used to be only for the rich but now is mostly associated with poverty?
146. What’s the most annoying question you get asked on a regular basis?
147. What do you think is the best period of a person’s life?
148. What do you think has gotten too socially acceptable?
149. What’s the pettiest thing you’ve seen someone do?
150. What’s the most worthwhile thing a person can spend their time on?
151. What behavior makes you think someone has a lot of class?
152. What bad experience should everyone have to go through?
153. What do you wish you could stop doing?
154. What did you reluctantly try one time and then became a diehard fan of?
155. What have you boycotted?
156. When was a time you threw caution to the wind and just went for it?
157. What’s the most memorable call you’ve taken or made?
158. Where are some places that got much better or much worse due to technological advances?
159. What industry is in denial about being obsolete?
160. What’s the silliest social issue people get up in arms about?
161. What social issue deserves more attention?
162. What’s the best way to travel?
163. What does the world need more of?
164. Is ignorance bliss?
165. Where are some places that you’ve been that you’ll never be able to go back to?
166. What movie title best describes your life so far?
167. What’s something that has changed you for the better and something that has changed you for the worse?
168. Who have you purposely cut out of your life?
169. What did you do in the past that people keep bringing up over and over and over again?
170. Who is the nicest person you’ve ever met?
171. What was the most intriguing internet mystery you’ve come across?
172. What’s something that wasn’t as bad as you thought it would be and what is something that was way worse than you expected it to be?
173. What off-handed comment a parent made has stuck with you through the years?
174. What’s the biggest waste of money?
175. What do you need advice about?
176. Who do you aspire to be more like?
177. What do you find yourself getting into arguments about most often?
178. What do you think will cease to exist during your lifetime?
179. When in history was the best time to be alive?
180. Where is the most interesting abandoned place you’ve been to?
181. What were some of your favorite childhood books?
182. What is your most beautiful memory?
183. What did you do when you were younger that you still cringe when you think about it?
184. How much have you changed in 5 years?
185. What do you wish you had/hadn’t said?
186. What story involving you has probably been told by the most people?
187. What’s your worst vomiting story
188. What is considered normal and is accepted but really shouldn’t be?
189. What are some of your personal tips on how to live a remarkable life?
190. What is the worst emotion?
191. What do people most often take for granted?
192. What quote are you sick and tired of hearing?
193. What would your child have to do for you to disown them?
194. What do you fear about the future?
195. What mundane task have you mastered?
196. What creepy or cringey thing do you do on a regular basis?
197. What are some incredibly common experiences that you’ve missed out on?
198. What’s the worst dream you’ve ever had?
199. What do you get overly emotional about?
200. What’s the quickest way to make you angry?
201. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
202. When was the last time you were really, really wrong about something?
203. What bridges have you burned?
204. What’s the most uncomfortable thing you’ve had to tell someone?
205. What’s the most memorable vacation you’ve taken?
206. What event made you mature as a person the most?
207. What’s on your bucket list?
208. What’s the hardest truth you’ve come to grips with?
209. What would you want your funeral to be like?
210. What would your very own personal hell be like?
211. How soft are you?
212. What quirks does your body have?
213. What steps would you have to take to achieve a dream you’ve had for a long time?
214. What is the dumbest thing that a lot of people believe?
215. What would be the most useful mandatory class to add to public schools?
216. If you found out you were wanted for a murder you didn’t commit, would you turn yourself in?
217. What makes you feel old?
218. What is the saddest story you know from history?
219. What are you a snob about?
220. What makes you the happiest?
221. What do you want to be written on your tombstone?
222. What would it look like if you fully lived up to your potential?
223. How curious are you?
224. How lucky are you?
225. What’s your jam?
226. What was the first thing that you noticed about me that made you feel attracted?
227. How would you describe our first kiss?
228. At what point did you decide that you wanted us to be “official?”
229. Is there a song that you think of when you think of me?
230. Why do you like / love me?
231. When you’re alone, do you think about me?
232. Am I the kind of girl you’d take home to your parents?
233. Do you have any secrets you’d share with me?
234. Do you talk about me when you’re with your friends?
235. If your friends told you to dump me, how would you react?
236. Would it embarrass you if I called you a pet name in front of your friends?
237. If you caught another guy trying to pick me up, what would you do or say?
238. Has a sad movie ever made you cry?
239. What is your ideal date?
240. If you have a vision of the perfect date to take me on, what is it like?
241. Do you prefer that I make the first move?
242. Do you mean it when you say you love me?
243. Does it mean a lot to you when I say I love you?
244. Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?
245. What is your fondest childhood memory?
246. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
247. Do you prefer a date watching movies at home, snuggled up on the couch, or out at the movie theater?
248. How do you fight off procrastination?
249. What odd thing are you fascinated by?
250. What about your appearance would you change if you had the chance?
251. How easily do you change your opinions?
252. How nurturing are you?
253. What is the most alone you’ve ever been?
254. What makes you feel alive?
255. How well do you think you can read others’ emotions?
256. What makes you interesting?
257. How many times did you want to kiss me before our actual first kiss?
258. Do you like kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain more?
259. How would you describe the way I kiss?
260. What is your favorite physical feature of mine?
261. What do you see when you close your eyes kissing me?
262. Do you like to cuddle?
263. Do I make you want to reach your fullest potential?
264. Do I make you want a future with me?
265. Do you think I’m cute?
266. Do you think I’m pretty?
267. Do you think I look cute even when playing tomboy sports?
268. Would you take me out to see a chick flick?
269. If I was scared, would you hold me?
270. Do I look cute while working out?
271. If we are watching a scary movie, can I hide my eyes and cuddle you close?
272. Would you take my hand to dance, even if nobody else was on the dance floor?
273. What kind of flower would describe me?
274. Would you ever take me out on a picnic under the stars?
275. If I was a dessert, what would I be and why?
276. Would you give me a piggyback ride if my feet hurt?
277. What outfit of mine do you like the most?
278. Who makes you uncomfortable when you are around them?
279. In what situations do you act least like yourself?
280. What do you value most?
281. Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
282. Would you kiss me on the nose?
283. Would you kiss me on the forehead?
284. Would you hold my hand in public?
285. Would you kiss me in public?
286. Do you get butterflies when you read my notes?
287. Does it make you smile when I send you a text message?
288. Have you ever had a dream about me?
289. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
290. What is your favorite memory of me so far?
291. If I was really sad, what would you do to cheer me up?
292. If I looked completely different, would you still love me?
293. Would you risk your life to save mine?
294. Do I make you happy?
295. What sounds fills you with dread?
296. What word describes you better than any other word?
297. How neurotic do you think you are?
298. What are you really obsessed about?
299. Do you like when I touch your face?
300. Where is your favorite place to be kissed?
301. Where is your favorite place to kiss me?
302. Where is your favorite place to be massaged?
303. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
304. Would you ever take a bath with me?
305. Would you kiss me on the wrist?
306. Would you kiss me on the neck?
307. Who or what is holding you back?
308. How often do you get into arguments with people on the internet?
309. How adventurous are you?
310. What do you want to get out of life?
311. What’s something small that makes a big difference?
312. What do you wish someone had told you, so you didn’t have to learn the hard way?
313. What’s the most frustrating thing you encounter daily?
314. Who is the closest to being a perfect human?
315. What was the biggest lie your teachers told you when you were in school?
316. What is something you tried that doesn’t live up to the hype even though other people seem to be crazy about it for some reason?
317. What group of people do you find it impossible to take seriously?
318. What’s the most disturbing thing you’ve come to accept?
319. When was the last time you felt your perception of reality shift in a major way?
320. Who around you has a belief that they hold onto, even though it’s easily proven to be wrong? What’s their belief and how do they rationalize it?
321. What can someone say that always makes you cringe?
322. When is it better to act first and ask for forgiveness later?
323. What are you surprised a lot of people don’t know how to do?
324. If you see money on the ground, where is the line between you picking it up and you not picking it up?
325. If you could describe me with 3 words, what would they be?
326. What is your favorite pet name for me?
327. How would you describe the way I smell?
328. What's something I do, that I don't realize I do, that you love?
329. Is there anything you dislike about me?
330. What is a quirky thing about me that you love?
331. Would you ever write a song for me?
332. Would you ever write a poem about me?
333. Would you take a break from your favorite hobby to spend time with me?
A boyfriend tag question is an ideal way to let him show how much he knows about you.
Even if there are some he stumbles on, it is a great chance for him to find out and get more information about you for the future.
The best thing is that our boyfriend tag question list means you don’t have to spend hours thinking of them yourself.
With one for each day of the year, you can spend a whole year having fun with them.